Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

38 and 39 weeks!

Home stretch people........HOME STRETCH!!! I feel so good this past week. My ligament pain is greatly diminished and I feel awesome most of the day. Evenings are hard and sleeping isn't easy at all...but I am so excited for her to come!

I got almost giddy yesterday hanging out with a friend at the park. She has 3 kiddos, the youngest of which is 23 days old. I got to hold him and I thought I would burst. He is completely perfect and Everleigh will be too. I cant wait to count her little toes and smell her little head and enjoy the things I took for granted with Braeden. Time goes by so fast and no one knows that better than moms and dads. My baby turns 4 years old on Saturday and I can't believe it. Having Everleigh makes me think of him and the tiny perfect human he was too. I intend to enjoy this time much more than I did last time.

38 weeks:



39 weeks:




Also, I got some wonderful news today! My doctor is willing to induce labor next Thursday on my due date: January 31st! Of course, she could come before then, but it is a HUGE RELIEF to know that the end is in sight :-) I can't wait to meet her.

Thank you all for following this journey. I love you!




No comments:

Post a Comment