Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

15 weeks and Braeden

Well today marks 15 weeks pregnant with this precious miracle from God. I am fairly convinced I have felt he/she move a few times now though the websites tell me thats more likely starting about a week from now. But, I am choosing to believe I have felt them ;-) Here are a couple of updated pics!



As you can see in the second picture there is a belly forming! Also, the good news is I am feeling soo much better. The morning all day sickness was killing me. I am praising God that I am feeling so much more normal now. My energy is returning and not everything on the planet sounds disgusting to eat! Wait....that means I will probably start packing on the pounds soon..

Since I want this blog to be about our family I want to include some recent pictures of my precious Braeden. I wish I would have started this blog 4 years ago when I was pregnant with him. Better late that never though I guess!

We made cool slime!

He's a barrel of monkeys all right

Jumping into his "pile"

Visiting Mimi and Papa's...awesome pic!!

Playing in the pool at Mimi and Papa's

He's a fun kid that leads a pretty fun life. I have proof, Braeden, when you grow up and get all "You guys never let me do ANYTHING!"...I will have thousands of pics to prove otherwise :-D Love you!

P.S. We are having a great day today! Our dear friends from California, New Mexico, Boise, Houston, OKC, Boise, and Houston (they've moved so much I had to poke fun!) are here today!! I love Karen and her sweet family SO MUCH. I am enjoying her company immensely today. And you should see Braeden...he absolutely adores their 5 year old son Carter. Sad today's the only day we get to hang out :-(

Have a blessed day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment