Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Here Goes Nothing...

I've never really been a journal writer. I wanted to be though. I would buy these pretty journals convinced that I would begin writing in one if I had something nice to write in, and it worked...for about a day. So here I go again. Starting a blog is like starting a new journal. It's a fresh start and a hope that I will stick to it this time.

Why now you ask?

Well my family is growing. I want a place I can document our days, the growth and wonder of our children, and a place to go to remind myself of the goodness of God on days when skies are gray <--pun intended ;-)

So here goes nothing! Hopefully this blog will get updated fairly regularly for all those out there who care to see our little family and the goings on of our busy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment